GoodHead Warming Oral Delight Gel
Because Only Martinis Should Be Dry..
Keep your mouth prepped, warm, and WET for pro-level sex with our GoodHead Warming Oral Delight Gel! Giving great head can be an endurance test, but GoodHead will allow you to give your penis-having partner the wettest, sloppiest oral sessions of their dreams while the tangy flavor keeps your tastebuds totally engaged.
That's because Sugar-free GoodHead's silky formula coats the tongue and throat with a water-based moisturizer that encourages more saliva production. Just apply a few squirts directly to the penis and massage in with long, languid strokes. Instead of diving in to deep throating right away, rile him into a frenzy with teasing licks, wet kisses, and shallow sucks before you take things deeper. Let his responses be your guide!
Head Hacks: Applying lube on your hands and fingers allows you to continue the action when your tongue needs a quick break. He may not know the difference!
GoodHead Warming Oral Delight Gel Key Features:
- Formulated for better fellatio, this delicious edible gel is all that you will taste because it keeps the tongue and throat completely coated.
- This lubricating formula expertly reduces any feeling of friction, making oral more comfortable for the both of you!
- Sugar-free, Glycerine-based formula is compatible with condoms, sex toys and latex.
- Available in Watermelon, Cotton Candy, and Strawberry flavors.
- PETA-Certified, Cruelty-Free, Vegan.
- Contains No Parabens or Sugar.
- Contains 4 ounces.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Flavor (Aroma), Sucralose, Water (Aqua), Red 40 (CI 16035)
Doc Johnson: American-Made Fun! Providing adults with exceptionally good times since 1976, this iconic pleasure brand is on a mission to keep the good times going strong with innovative sex toys that merge classic design with contemporary function. Now in its second generation as an adult industry leader, Doc Johnson is still family-owned and has grown to become the largest adult toy manufacturer in America.
Tastes pretty good, it barely warms tho