Take a deep breath. We'll get through this together.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Given the nature of our products, we only accept returns on defective merchandise. Why?
We'll answer that with a visual exercise. Imagine standing in line in a crowded store. There's a very unpleasant woman at the counter we'll call "Karen."
We've all seen women like Karen, rudely demanding that the salesperson give her money back for something that is clearly not returnable. (A used crock pot. A year old comforter with tire tread marks. You get the picture.)
Now imagine Karen brandishing a used dildo and loudly demanding a refund. The audacity! Don't be a Karen.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and make sure you have a properly working product. In the event you have a defective item, you can return it it for a replacement or refund within 30 days.
Our policy covers manufacturer's defects and transit damage ONLY.
For example: If you purchased something too big, too small, or it simply didn't ring your bell, it can't be returned or exchanged.
We want you to know that we will never re-sell returned merchandise. This gives you the security of knowing that everything Tabutoys sells is clean, safe and brand-spanking new.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN
1. Sign in to your account and select the order that contains the item you would like to return. Under "Actions" select the return button. If you checked out as a guest or don't have the ability to sign in, contact us by phone or email.
2. Under "Actions" select the Return button.
3. Select the quantity of the item you would like to return and then submit your return request.
Our customer service team will provide you with return instructions and work with you to come up with the best solution for your situation by: Refunding your money, replacing the original item OR offering a store credit in your account.
When we receive your package, we'll inspect and test your item. If we determine that your toy is defective, we'll send you a replacement (at our cost) or simply credit your account.
Please note: Returns will NOT be accepted without an RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) number.
1. Other sites let me exchange whatever I want. Why don't you?
Good Gracious! We're not running a sex toy rental. For health and safety reasons, we would highly encourage you not to purchase intimate items from stores with relaxed return policies.
2. What if I promise I didn't open the package? Can I return it then?
Most sex toy packaging is easy to open and reseal, making it impossible to verify whether it has been used or not.
3. What do you do with defective merchandise that has been returned?
All returned merchandise is destroyed and then shot into space.
4. What happens after I return my merchandise?
When we receive your package, we'll inspect and test your item. If we determine that your toy is defective, we'll send you a replacement or refund your account.
5. How long will it take to get my refund?
Please allow up to 3 weeks for us to receive, process and credit your return. (Product replacement generally takes 1 week.)
6. How do I initiate a return if I don't live in the United States?
You will follow the same return procedure listed above. Please note that international customers are responsible for all return shipping costs, travelling in both directions.
“I remember the first time I had sex — I kept the receipt.”
- Groucho Marx