Happy Ending

Happy Ending "Choking Hazard" Male Stroker

(1 review) Write a Review
  • Pleasure Package Use with Caution "Choking Hazard" Tight Textured Male Stroker
  • Use with Caution "Choking Hazard" Tight Textured Male Stroker product dimensions
  • Discreet Shipping
  • 100% Secure Payment


100% Fap Material!

A recent study shows that 90% of adult males "choke the chicken" regularly, and the remaining 10% are liars. If your significant other's masturbation addiction has gotten out of hand, our Happy Ending "Choking Hazard" Male Stroker is guaranteed to help him BEAT IT. This aint' your standard crank yank! Choking Hazard's grippy internal texture feels SO good it might even give his hand a run for its money.

Non-hazardous to the human body or the environment, this soft and stretchy stroker is body-safe and comes with zero-waste packaging - because saving the planet is a real turn-on. Every part of the packaging is reusable or recyclable and includes an eco-friendly sex toy storage bag. Because masturbation doesn't contribute to global overpopulation, it's possibly the greenest thing you can do..so what are you waiting for? This Chicken aint' gonna' choke itself!

Happy Ending "Choking Hazard" Male Stroker Key Features:

  • The ultimate fap-worthy gift that will keep on giving!
  • Made of a body-safe, semi-translucent material that is Phthalates and Latex Free.
  • Octaganal texture makes this stroker easy to grip, even with lubed-up hands. 
  • Zero-waste packaging is better for the environment.
  • Comes with a free storage bag for discreet storage. 
  • Open-ended design for easy clean-up. 
  • Product Dimensions: Length - 4", Width - 2"

Happy Ending produces distinctively designed toys to add smile-inducing sensations to your everyday life! Designed with body-safe materials, durable components, and a tongue-in-cheek attitude, this fun collection of strokers, stimulators and sex toy kits is guaranteed to lift more than just your spirits. Come and get your HAPPY ENDING!

View AllClose

1 Review

  • 5

    Best for price by far

    Posted by JEpstein on Feb 7th 2023

    I would rather have something like this that feels better than something that is supposed to look like something it's not.

View AllClose