Blush Wellness Silicone Dilator Kit
Take the first steps to better sex.
Our Blush Wellness Silicone Dilator Kit is a safe and simple way to to transition to pain-free penetration. Unlike your standard-issue hard plastic dilators, this set is made from firm, body-safe silicone to make your experience more comfortable.
Each vaginal dilator in this kit features a straight shape, rounded tip and a heart-shaped safety base to avoid cervical irritation. With 4 differently sized dilators, starting at only 0.5 inches width, the Wellness Set lets you start small and move upward in size whenever you feel ready.
Water-based lubricants are the recommended companion to your dilators, silicone lubes should be avoided, as should contact with other silicone toys and products.
Because the dilators are made from poreless silicone, they are Phthalates free, Latex Free and easy to keep clean and hygienic with warm water & mild soap, or with your favorite sex toy cleaner.
For more thorough sterilization, run through the dishwasher (top rack, no soap), or wipe down with a 10% bleach solution.
Blush Wellness Silicone Dilator Dimensions: Overall Lengths: 3.5, 4.75, 5.25, 5.75, Insertable Lengths: 3, 4.25, 5, 5.5, Diameters: .5, .75, 1, 1.25 inches
How to use Your Vaginal Dilators: Inserting a vaginal dilator is simple. It shouldn’t cause any pain if you do it slowly and gently. This process should take about 10-15 minutes.
Start with the smallest size dilator in your kit. Apply a lubricant to the dilator and the opening of your vagina. Use a water-based lubricant that will help the dilator slide more easily into your vagina. (Don’t use petroleum jelly, oils or silicone-based lubricants.)
- Using gentle pressure, slowly insert the round end of the dilator into your vagina. Always insert it in the direction of your spine (back) straight or at a slightly downward angle, like you would insert a tampon.
- Continue to insert the dilator slowly until you feel slight discomfort or muscle tension, then stop. The dilator should feel snug but not painful. Never use force and stop if you feel pain. If you don’t feel any pressure when you insert it, you might need to use a larger sized dilator.
- Gently push the dilator in and out to stretch the length of your vagina.
- Gently rotate the dilator in wide circles to stretch the width of your vagina. Repeat this at the back, middle, and opening of your vagina.
- Stretching should be done at least once per day for 20-30 minutes. As your vagina stretches, you'll be able to withstand more extended amounts of time. Remember that vaginal dilation takes patience!
- When you're finished, remove your dilator and clean as instructed.
Blush Novelties: The highest quality, body safe pleasure products on the planet! The Blush philosophy is that all bodies are beautiful, worthy and deserving of celebration and pleasure. Our team combines innovation and creativity to create pleasure products that fit your desires while meeting our high health and wellness standards. Price, quality and your experience are our highest priority!